A Beautiful Practice For All Your Dental Needs
We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality dental care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. For this reason, our office meets and surpasses all OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and CDC (Center for Disease Control) standards. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family.
We look forward to helping you reach your best dental health, since dental health directly affects overall health. We believe that through a mutual understanding and agreement of the following office guidelines our team will be able to provide you with the highest level of dental care and service possible.
1) Our goal is to make your experience in our office an exceptional one. When we succeed, we would appreciate you telling your family and friends about us. If your visit with us did not meet your expectations, please tell us. Your opinion matters and helps us determine the areas where we are doing well and where we can improve.
2) It is critical to maintain your recommended dental schedule in order to avoid setbacks in the care and maintenance of your teeth and gums. We make every effort to reserve the appropriate amount of time dedicated to you. When you make an appointment, the time is reserved exclusively for you. We will call or email you prior to your appointment; but whether or not we contact you, you have committed to this time. We ask you to call back to confirm your appointment. If you cannot keep an appointment, you are expected to call at least 48 hours prior to your appointment to reschedule. There will be a $50 broken appointment fee for all appointments missed or cancelled without proper notice, which will be donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. We will do our best to adhere to your appointment time; both to respect your time, and to respect the time of the next patient. It takes time to disinfect each treatment room before and after each patient. Therefore, to be fair to the next patient, if you are more than 10 minutes late you may have to reschedule your appointment.
3) Treatment recommendations are based on your health, not on your dental benefits or lack thereof. It is important to remember that you are a partner with us in your oral health and that treatment and care decisions should be made together, based your actual needs. Your dental plan may not cover the full cost of the specific treatment you require. Insurance benefits are meant to assist in your care, not determine it. Recommendations are based only on your needs. Should you have an employer-assisted dental health plan to help offset the cost of your family’s ongoing health care, they may only provide for the least expensive way to treat a dental need, regardless of the most effective and necessary treatment required for you. As a courtesy, our office will complete any necessary paperwork and submit your claim for reimbursements.
4) We run a zero balance office. When you make your appointment, we will inform you of the fee for that next visit. If you have insurance we will provide you with an estimate of benefits, and will inform you of any co-payment due. All patient portions are due prior to or at the time of treatment. Please speak with Natasha about the financial options available to help you complete your recommended treatment.
5) It is our goal to eliminate all of the potential dental emergencies you may have by providing care for you before it becomes a problem. In the rare instance that you do have an emergency, please try to be as specific as possible when you are explaining your emergency to our dental team. We will provide you with the next available emergency appointment.
Your desires, needs and concerns are of the utmost importance to us so please talk to us we are dedicated to your absolute satisfaction. Thank you for allowing us to partner with you in your commitment to EXCELLENT dental care and we look forward to building a relationship with you where you can achieve your ultimate dental goals and optimal health.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our practice for your dental care.